AWESOME! Vets opening their own.....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You said it. That is awesome! To many of us take for granted the easy life we live here. Theses guys didn't and are working hard to make the American dream come true.

craft brewing is just exploding all over the Commonwealth

the latest count is 115 breweries in Virginia that are either open or in the planning, buildout, or permitting phases

even the article says that production in VA is growing at double the national rate

here in Loudoun, we don't need another brewery. we need an LHBS

craft brewing is just exploding all over the Commonwealth

the latest count is 115 breweries in Virginia that are either open or in the planning, buildout, or permitting phases

even the article says that production in VA is growing at double the national rate

here in Loudoun, we don't need another brewery. we need an LHBS

I agree, more LHBS's are needed in NOVA in general. I am just lucky to have one that really is local.

I agree, more LHBS's are needed in NOVA in general. I am just lucky to have one that really is local.

MyLHBS is the exact same driving distance from me as Jay's, but getting there would take me through Tyson's, Falls Church & Seven Corners

no thanks

MyLHBS is the exact same driving distance from me as Jay's, but getting there would take me through Tyson's, Falls Church & Seven Corners

no thanks

Yeah, I come from the other direction so all I have to get through is that Cthulu-damned church crosswalk where 6 dozen people cross rt 7 at a time. On the other hand they recently doubled in size and it is far less cluttered now. They also are working on bulk grain bins.

Back