• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California Awesome all grain set-up

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

walter12

Reaction score
Everything you need to take the next step in home brewing. It breaks my heart to sell, but I am moving overseas and cannot take any of this with me. System features: MoreBeer Brewsculpture, 3 stainless steel boil kettles with lids and false bottom, (a 20 gallon kettle, a 15 gallon kettle, and a 5 gallon Kettle) one 15 gal. stainless steel mash tun with lid and false bottom, and one 15 gallon stainless steel hot liquor tank. Also includes march pump, 8 five gallon corny kegs, airtight grain containers, grain scale, Co2PO regulator, 2 SS Brewbuckets, 2 custom milk can fermenters, 5 lb CO2 tank with regulator, cooling coil, 2 hop spyders, two keg dry hoppers, two propane tanks, one mounted monster mill, one barley crusher, and a corded drill to power the mills. Also includes miscellaneous hoses, fittings and clamps, and 35 Grolsch 16 oz bottles. I am selling this as a complete set-up, please no inquiries about splitting it up, with the exception of the bottles and the kegs. PLEASE NOTE: This price includes ONLY 8 five gallon corny Kegs. (The photo shows some additional kegs). Contact me for unit pricing on additional bottles and kegs. If all this sounds too good to be true, there is a catch! I live a long way from anywhere, and all items must be picked up. If you live in southern Oregon or northern California and love beer, it should be worth your while. Please check out all of the photos; the selling price is a fraction of the cost of this equipment.

Photos at:http://humboldt.craigslist.org/for/6211801002.html?lang=en&cc=us

Back