• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Jersey Avteq Rolling Cart - Could make a nice custom stand

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tm999xxx

Reaction score
I have three of these heavy duty multi-media carts. I wanted to incorporate them in my brewery but have gone a different route. They have been banging around my shop for over a year and have held up very well. They have some bumps and scrapes but overall pretty good condition. I think they are powder coated but not sure. They hold a lot of weight and roll smoothly.

One or two of them has a heavy duty power strip and is pre-wired for outlets. One has some sort of amp and speaker package in it along with a power strip. They have numerous threaded inserts to make mounting things easy. One has removable shelves and the other has a shelf brackets with a steel draw.

With a little creativity you could have a nice brew cart.

I need to clear some space and would like to see these go to another brewer rather than on craigslist or ebay. Finish my idea.

I think $400 each is a fair number based on the quality but am open to offers. They are heavy and will need to be picked up with a truck, van or small trailer.

I am in NJ near the intersection of route 22 and the GSP

Measurements 28" x 45" x 32" high. All steel construction.

IMG_20141228_105626080sm.jpg

IMG_20141228_105754940sm.jpg

IMG_20141228_105831224sm.jpg

IMG_20141228_105844639sm.jpg

IMG_20141228_105943277sm.jpg

Back