Automation Direct old Controllers.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlamDunkel

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I have managed to acquire, with the knowledge to program a one of the many PLC's of the past. All on Ebay. For now I will only deal with Temperature setpoints with probes. The HMI is to be the similar firmware as upgraded. Some will understand that with Allen Bradley and the upgrade train. The 240 will be replaced with a DL 250-1. I love the I Boxes that Directsoft has made for that CPU.

PLC.JPG

C More.JPG

RTD PT100.JPG

Xmitter.JPG

Last edited:
Just posting some information for those that desire to integrate controls. Automation direct has always been half the price of Allen Bradley, and others. I program both. Panelview, RSlogix 500 and Directsoft and Cmore panels. I have found the used Automation direct on ebay for a complete setup to cost about 300 usd. For now it will be temp setpoints with alarms for the bells and whistles. I wish it was 4 to 20ma but am not running long leads. I was stuck with the 0 to 10 V analog inputs. The whole rack was only 99 dollars.

Back