Automated brewhouse

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can go to the factory in Toledo this Saturday and see it in action for yourself @ brewmagic live.

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

anybody know roughly how much a 2bbl one of these would cost? I'm still waiting on a reply from them.

Just go to the bottom line of the link in the original post. It says:

For a full brochure complete with specifications and pricing use the following link: Click Here

Click on the "Click Here" link.

Nano-Magic® Essentials Package:
80 gal. (2bbl) Mash Kettle (100 gal. available)
80 gal. (2bbl) Boil Kettle
Mechanical Package
Electronics and Control Package
Hot Liquor Tank (150 gal.)
Connection & Convenience Hardware
$52,000.00

Nano-Magic® Turn-Key Additions:
Electric Boiler ‐ 60kw $7,995.00
Unitank Fermenters (4bbl) (N. American) $10,280.00
Bright tank (4bbl) (N. American) $8,975.00
Plate and Frame Wort Chiller $1,995.00
Carbonation Stone Assembly for Bright or Unitank $566.00

Just go to the bottom line of the link in the original post. It says:

For a full brochure complete with specifications and pricing use the following link: Click Here

Click on the "Click Here" link.

Nano-Magic® Essentials Package:
80 gal. (2bbl) Mash Kettle (100 gal. available)
80 gal. (2bbl) Boil Kettle
Mechanical Package
Electronics and Control Package
Hot Liquor Tank (150 gal.)
Connection & Convenience Hardware
$52,000.00

Nano-Magic® Turn-Key Additions:
Electric Boiler ‐ 60kw $7,995.00
Unitank Fermenters (4bbl) (N. American) $10,280.00
Bright tank (4bbl) (N. American) $8,975.00
Plate and Frame Wort Chiller $1,995.00
Carbonation Stone Assembly for Bright or Unitank $566.00

I will say that if it is that much, it is a little on the spendy side. Especially when you can get a 7BBL gas brewhouse with pumps, platform and chiller from Premier Brewing System for about $65k. You can even go to Stout and get a 7BBL electric system for $50 or go to Glacier and get a 10BBL gas for around $65k.

Edit: I did just see the post above with the spec sheet and it does include Fermentation and brite tanks and a boiler. Still kinda small in size.

Edit: I did just see the post above with the spec sheet and it does include Fermentation and brite tanks and a boiler. Still kinda small in size.

The base price of $52k does not include those, It is the HLT, Boil Kettle and Mash Kettle (plus associated hardware). It doesn't include the plate chiller, FVs, BTs or hoses.

A larger brew plant can be had for much cheaper, and as mentioned, for slightly more than $52k you can get all the missing stuff.

Back