Austin Homebrew

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ashz

Reaction score
Hope this is the right place for this. I received a gift certificate for Austin Homebrew, and I am wondering if I can redeem this online. I quickly looked at the site but didn't really see if it was possible.

I apologize in advance if this is fairly obvious.

I believe you put the certificate number in the notes on the order.

Send a PM to Forrest...his username is Austinhomebrew.

Or better yet email him via his website.

While Forrest does look here for people looking for him, its probably easier and faster to get a response via his company website where he has a team of people to answer it...

This isn't the right place for this. This is a forum that is not owned by Austin Homebrew. I am glad to help though.

You can redeem gift certificates online when you check out.

If you have ordering, product or shipping questions it is best to contact the store.
I have a staff that is dedicated to answering emails and phone calls.

Call 1-800-890-BREW (2739) or email [email protected]

I come on this forum about 20 times a day but it is not always reliable. I answer questions for homebrewers but if it is about an order you need to contact the store.

Forrest

Forrest,

Thanks for the response. I was actually looking more for a response from other HBT members who may have done this before. Though I really appreciate your response.

Edit. sorry I guess that wasn't clear. My original intent for posting this was not to illicit a response from someone from AHS. I was wondering if anyone on HBT had experience using the gift certs from them online. I do realize Forrest is the man who would answer this correctly. Re-reading my response, it seemed to be a bit dismissive of Forrest's response. That wasn't my intent.

And yes..very nice to get a gift certificate, now I just need to decide what to get. :)

?

Although Forrest is the correct one to answer this (see above), the answer is yes: Please read his response. Forrest is the guy to ask this question of, not us.

BTW: lucky guy! AHS is a great place to get a gift certificate! I hope I got one in my stocking!

Latest posts

Back