Austin Homebrew rocks

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sflcowboy78

Reaction score
I jsut wanted to say Austin Homebrew rocks. I got home from work this morning and while checking my e-mail i see this:

You have won $20 at Austin Homebrew!!

Now the question is what to order.

:mug: the promotional amber ale is $19.99 listed in the specials........or just order another carboy/better bottle because you'll need it sooner or later.

I ordered a blonde ale kit with my gift certificate a few weeks ago. Yep AustinHomeBrew ROCKS...:rockin: :ban:

What did you guys do to get the gift certificate? It's probably good I didn't get one, because nothing I want is only $20.

Fingers said:
What did you guys do to get the gift certificate? It's probably good I didn't get one, because nothing I want is only $20.

Link for "The Great Austin Homebrew Giveaway Drawing" on their main page.

when i registered for my account there was a link on that page. from what i have read on the site you have to re-enter every week. so every monday i just go click the link again.

Man I aint won ****! lol

You know Forrest 20$ could go towards me pulling the trigger on getting that 2 tap tower I have been eyeballing.

Mebbe I'll give them another chance...my first experience with them I am not all too happy with. It could have just been that they were extraordinarily busy. *shrug*.

zoebisch01 said:
Mebbe I'll give them another chance...my first experience with them I am not all too happy with. It could have just been that they were extraordinarily busy. *shrug*.

I gotta tell you, these guys are great! I love their chime-ins on the forum. I love even more that they aren't pushy with their product. Their shipping is ridiculously low! I bought two kits from them and they are great. Their was a mistake with my order and they fixed it in less than 24 hours. You usually have to wait multiple days and get runarounds from most businesses. Just based on their customer service I recommend them!

:tank:

I have to give Austin Homebrew props. I ordered a recipe kit from AHS and UPS lost my package. After dealing with UPS and their B.S. for two weeks, I just called AHS and they promptly shipped me another package. Talk above good customer service!

devaspawn said:
I gotta tell you, these guys are great! I love their chime-ins on the forum. I love even more that they aren't pushy with their product. Their shipping is ridiculously low! I bought two kits from them and they are great. Their was a mistake with my order and they fixed it in less than 24 hours. You usually have to wait multiple days and get runarounds from most businesses. Just based on their customer service I recommend them!

:tank:

I suppose the trouble I had was just a fluke.

Back