Atlanta Noob

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reverendfrag

Reaction score
Hi there! I'm Andy from Atlanta, and I've got my first batch of beer in primary fermentation right now, just a-bubbling away. It's an American ale, fairly amber in color, with 2 oz. of Cascade hops in it. The wort smells fantastic, and I can't wait to taste the final product.

I can't decide what to do for my next batch: I'm torn between ginger beer, some kind of crazy stout, or a hefeweizen.

Hi!

Hi there! I'm Andy from Atlanta, and I've got my first batch of beer in primary fermentation right now, just a-bubbling away. It's an American ale, fairly amber in color, with 2 oz. of Cascade hops in it. The wort smells fantastic, and I can't wait to taste the final product.

I can't decide what to do for my next batch: I'm torn between ginger beer, some kind of crazy stout, or a hefeweizen.

Hi!

Welcome, I'm in Snellville! There's a North Atlanta group here, too, lots of knowledgeable people. We do group buys to get grains, etc. cheap.

Indeed there is a fairly large ATL following here on HBT. Check out our club site inhbc.org for a good time. What part of ATL are you in?... I live in Cartersville and work in the Marietta/Smyrna area

Neal

Back