• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Georgia Atlanta -- Blichmann G2 15 gal Kettle $225

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ObiBeerCanobi

Reaction score
Looking to sell former HLT for $225. This kettle has literally only ever had water (and brewing salts) in it. The thermometer was taken out of the box for these pictures. I had the probe in its place for the tower of power.

kTcJNrF.jpg

5dACiEI.jpg

This needs to be picked up. I don't have a business account for UPS or Fedex and with the size of this, it would be hundreds for me to ship it.

I had an entire blichmann top tier stand with 3 burners and tower of power and other stuff shipped to my house via pay pal friends and family.

If you put that kettle in a box just bigger than it, it would probably cost $50 to ship. Weight doesn't matter in shipping so mich as size does.....

I live in the Atl area and would like to purchase this kettle. I'm currently on vacation in Europe and will return on 6 July. Would you be willing to hold it until then?

Please feel free to check back when you get in town, but unfortunately, I'm not in a position to hold anything.

Where in Atlanta? My brother is in John's Creek so if you aren't too far we may be able to work something out.

ah darn, that's a bit of a drive. Sorry man, if you think you will end up heading to the John's Creek area let me know. Otherwise good luck with the sale.

Back in town now and would like to buy this kettle. I work near Woodstock and can easily pick it up. Please PM me.
Thank you.

Thanks for the flawless transaction today Jamie. Very happy with my purchase and kettle is in pristine condition!! Happy Brewing!

Back