ATL tomorrow. Best stores/brewpubs?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

504boy

Reaction score
Will be in Marietta this weekend. Any advice on bottle shops and brewpubs to check out? Any must buys?

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Check out hop city they have like 1500 bottle selection and a growler station

Will be in Marietta this weekend. Any advice on bottle shops and brewpubs to check out? Any must buys?

Marietta is not the greatest beer place, but as far as bottle shops, checkout Bullocks on sandy plains rd, or sprayberry bottle shop also on sandy plains rd. For beer places near Marietta, Red Hare Brewing (full size production brewery), Johnny McCrackens pub at the Marietta square, The Wing cafe on Roswell rd, or if you want to take a little drive over to sandy springs 5 seasons brewing (great place ) on roswell rd in "the prado" shopping center, and then there's always any Taco Mac ( sports bar with huge beer selection where the 1st 3 beers you order will not be available) there are all over the metro atl. Oh almost forgot about Trackside grill in Kennesaw nice little place with great outdoor seating who always has burnt hickory beer on tap. Burnt hickory is the holy grail of beer around ATL lately and their production brewery is in kennesaw. They usually have tours / tastings on Saturdays. Check their website / facebook for updates. BTW kennesaw next town over from marietta.
Now if you want to get to Atlanta, just go to Decatur or the little 5 points area for some great beer places, but that's a whole 'nuther list. cheers:mug:

Damn thanks for that. Know anything about Dogwood growlers in Acworth? Tough to get a good fill in my area.

Damn thanks for that. Know anything about Dogwood growlers in Acworth? Tough to get a good fill in my area.

No , never been there. I think there is also a growler shop in Woodstock, but I can't remember the name. I just don't usually get growlers. Maybe someone else can chime in on that one.

You guys delivered. Thanks a lot

Back