ATF looks to ban world smallest handgun................WTF

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rattler_mt

Reaction score
swissminigun.jpg

they say someone might sneak it into court houses or airplanes......................so what? you would do more damage throwing your shoe at someone..........if someone shot me with it and it actually hit skin(HIGHLY doubt it will go through anything thicker than a t-shirt) , it might sting a bit at which point i would grab the nearest heavy object and beat the living hell out of the guy that shot me...............not to mention the gun costs $6,000 and the rounds for it are $10 each(50BMG ammo is cheaper)............hell i can get two 50BMG rifles and a hundred rounds of ammo for much less than the cost of the gun alone..........it shoots a 2 grain bullet at 400 feet per second........my 22 rimfire shoots a 36 grain bullet at over twice that speed.....unless a guy holds it into your ear canal or hits you dead center in the eye at close range............well.............its easier to beat someone to death with your shoe..........

rattler_mt said:
swissminigun.jpg

they say someone might sneak it into court houses or airplanes......................so what? you would do more damage throwing your shoe at someone..........if someone shot me with it and it actually hit skin(HIGHLY doubt it will go through anything thicker than a t-shirt) , it might sting a bit at which point i would grab the nearest heavy object and beat the living hell out of the guy that shot me...............not to mention the gun costs $6,000 and the rounds for it are $10 each(50BMG ammo is cheaper)............hell i can get two 50BMG rifles and a hundred rounds of ammo for much less than the cost of the gun alone..........it shoots a 2 grain bullet at 400 feet per second........my 22 rimfire shoots a 36 grain bullet at over twice that speed.....unless a guy holds it into your ear canal or hits you dead center in the eye at close range............well.............its easier to beat someone to death with your shoe..........

Welcome to AmeriKa

Looks to me like there was probably some distracting background. A table covered with crap of some kind, maybe. Someone traced the hand and threw it on a nice gray surface to remove the distraction. Just a guess, though.

You could start quite a little crime spree with a gun like that. ;)

ya know my paintball gun shoots at around 300fps and will leave a welt at close range solely due to mass/inertia.
that little thing equates to a pea shooter or spitball tube from jr high school:ban:

I love this blurb on the Ammo Page.

This 2.34mm rim fire ammunition is made by SwissMiniGun.

Blank and live cartridges are available.

The power of the SwissMiniGun Cal. 2.34m/m ammunition is just less than 1 joule.

We would like to take this opportunity to inform journalists who are interested in writing articles about our product that the power of most airguns or BB guns, which are in many countries freely on sale, can exceed over 10 times the power of our ammunition.

We do not wish to find on the web the same kind of nonsense article we have found lately.

Therefore, journalists are very welcome to contact us for any further information. Thank you.

I wonder what "nonsense article" they're talking about, how 'bout nonsense threads :D...Whataminute...1 joule? 1 tenth the power of a BB gun??? You couldn't even put a roache's eye out with one of these puppies.

They have already been banned to import into the U.S. because the barrel is less then 3" it also can not be imported into the U.K. while some areas require an import permit...

ive actually got a pellet gun that shoots a 2 grain steel bb at about 400 feet per second.......which is what the above gun does.....at 2 inches from my leg not only will that bb not go through jeans at that distance(damn lil brother) it doesnt hardly bruise the skin........the wife and i were having a mouse issue in our old house after the wheat field behind it was harvested, so i dug out that old pistol, found some bb's and proceeded to hunt mice...............i shot one mouse at a distance of about 7 feet........rolled the mouse...........it got up and took off like it was unhurt.........decided i would have more luck throwing the gun at the mice instead of shooting them with the bb's.........................the above gun might stop a small roach......but wont stop one of the big ones if they charge you :D

Revvy said:
I can just hear Christopher Walken talking about it...

"5 long years he carried this pistol...up his a$$."

:D

Awesome. One of the all time best scenes in film. :D

Back