• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Iowa Assortment of 1/2" tri clover fittings

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ISUBrew79

Reaction score
I have an abundance of 1/2" tri clover fittings for sale. I was planning to utilize these for my HERMS system build, but decided to go with weldless fittings rather than welded.

Please note that these fittings are for 1/2" OD tube, and are similar to those used in the SABCO Brew-Magic system. The 1/2" size is less common than the 1"/1.5" fittings typically used in homebrew setups. All of the 1/2" ferrules were purchased new from JME Sanitary. These parts would be perfect for someone looking to build a SABCO clone.

Qty 50 1/2" - 3/4" tri clover clamps
These were purchased used, and are a number of different styles $75.00 for the set

Qty 40 304 SS 1/2" tri clover short weld ferrules - $80 for the set

Qty 24 304 SS 1/2" tri clover long weld ferrules - $50 for the set

Qty 2 304 SS 1/2" tri clover 90 degree elbows - $20 for the set

Qty 30 1/2" tri clover silicone gaskets - $25 for the set

Qty 1 6 feet by 1/2" OD, 0.0625" wall, 3/8" ID 304 SS rigid tubing $25 (I could cut this to smaller lengths for easier shipping)

Qty 4 1.5" tri clover 304 SS long weld ferrules - to use as heating element ports - $12 for the set

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1499358080.477281.jpg

The photo shows just a few of the items for sale. I can upload more photos later this evening. I would prefer not to part out smaller quantities of each type of component. I am willing to entertain offers for the whole package as well.

I would prefer local pickup in central Iowa, but am willing to ship. Shipping costs will be negotiated as part of the sale.

Thanks!

Last edited:
I would love to see you part this out but understand why you do not want to. I would be interested in:
10 - clamps ~ $15
4 - long weld ferrules for heating element - $12
4 - long weld ferrules ~$8
2- elbows $20
Shipping ?

Total (guestimate based on your quantity pricing) = $55 plus shipping

I would love to see you part this out but understand why you do not want to. I would be interested in:
10 - clamps ~ $15
4 - long weld ferrules for heating element - $12
4 - long weld ferrules ~$8
2- elbows $20
Shipping ?

Total (guestimate based on your quantity pricing) = $55 plus shipping

oldbucket - sent you a PM

**Update**

I am willing to part out and ship these items. The price per individual item would be the same as stated in the OP.

Latest posts

Back