Are these CO2 Regulators??

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steel-Reserve

Reaction score
Hello. I saw these on craigslist and since i'm new to kegging and all. I was wondering if these were Co2 regulators and hoses?? these look like they would be, but i dont want to spend money on something that isnt.. or are they O2?? thanks for looking and potentially saving me time and money if they aren't what i'm looking for.! :) Cheers!

g4-c2.jpg

those look to be for freon. used to recharge a/c units it has a High and Low side the middle hose is for the freon tank . Are these for sale or did you just pick them up A larger pic would help

yeah they are for sale on criagslist. sorry, no new pics.. they just say "for sale, regulators" e-mail xxxxxx.xxx

no bigger ones either... so i guess they cant be used for CO2 then huh?! :(

Those are most definitely not CO2 regulators and hoses. I'm an HVAC tech by trade and those are refrigerant manifold gauges and hoses. The fact that the seller has them listed "for sale, regulators", means that he has no idea what they are and probably stole them, LOL!

Back