Apfelwein Label

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now that my camera is fixed I'm a picture taking fool. Here's the label on that blue Relax Reisling bottle
bluebottlegb9.jpg

Revvy said:
I have a ton of those bottles from my GF...They're the really huge ones, right?.

The Blue Relax Reisling bottle is only 750ml, the jugs are 1/2 gallon

Great graphic! That's a fun professional looking icon/logo/label. If you're going to enter it in BYO competition I'd be sure to add text at the bottom, calling it Apfelwein, etc. I'm just thinking that as good of a design as it is, it's incomplete as a label and they'll probably count off big for that.

Thanks for the reply, I'm glad you like it :) I actually did send it in to the BYO Label Contest but more for the fun of seeing it printed in the magazine than to try and win a prize. I figured since I did the label and it was free to enter, why not send it in.

I agree that probably not having all that extra text on it will be viewed as incomplete for contest purposes but it wasn't created for a contest, I sent it in as an afterthought. I like it's simplicity and it was created for personal use so I don't feel the need to explain to myself what's in the bottle and how it should be served and I can just tell the people I share it with.

In the future I may add some design element to incorporate some extra info but for now I'll keep it simple. Besides, I'm not sure what I'd say... Thanks again :)

I know what you mean, I've made a couple labels. I'd love to make them more professional looking, add some text etc. But I have no idea what to say either!

Oh and great label. I like simple.

Any chance of posting a higher res version of this?
It's a great design, very (I hate to use the word) creative illustration.
-Ben

LoL! You know,I was going to try and physically make them myself by buying some of these keychains and trying to take them apart and put the logo in there but after some quick research online I found a custom Print-On-Demand place that will make them for $6.99

4-15321293-0-1-1

I'm going to buy one and see how the quality is and if they're any good I'll let you know :)

if you want to make your own keychain bottle openers with your own logo then go to
PrintOnDemandShop.com and upload your label :)

Cool little site, hmm, they can make all sorts of stuff for my downstairs pub :D

But yeah a High Res version of this picture would be great for making new stickers

Back