Anyone work in sales?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dfohio

Reaction score
I have a sales interview project due and need to interview a sales manager or someone who is in sales.

Here are the stipulations.

Has worked in sales for a minimum of 3 years
Is over 30 years old
Has direct customer responsibility or directly manages those who do
Is freely willing to participate in such an interview and is willing to share their ideas.

It's a casual questionnaire, completely confidential and if you don't have to answer any question you don't feel comfortable with.

So can someone help me out?

Well, just this morning I applied for a sales spot at a company. But I am under 30, and would not have 3 years of experience until 3 years from now...

I wish you the best of luck though!

The type of field is not necessarily important as long as it is legal. Also, cashier and order taking jobs do not count for this project.

B2B for over 7 years.

First, as an account manager for a photography firm. Worked primarily with advertising agencies and marketing firms. I'm still involved with creatives, but now as an account manager for advertising with Fine Living Lancaster magazine where I also contribute as a writer.

How can I help?

Thanks, I have a guideline of questions that need to be answered. I can send you the questions and you take your time with them and get back to me.

If you pm me a way to send you the guideline, then we can go from there.

Thanks a lot!

I have a sales interview project due and need to interview a sales manager or someone who is in sales.

Here are the stipulations.

Has worked in sales for a minimum of 3 years
Is over 30 years old
Has direct customer responsibility or directly manages those who do
Is freely willing to participate in such an interview and is willing to share their ideas.

It's a casual questionnaire, completely confidential and if you don't have to answer any question you don't feel comfortable with.

So can someone help me out?

I am 32, just left the sale industry, for a Fed job
Feel free to send your questionnaire to me as well

-Jason

Latest posts

Back