Anyone know how to make, or have labels made?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ColoradoBrewMeister

Reaction score
Guys,

I have a brew bottled that I want to have a few labels made for. I am naming the brew after my brother's daughter who was just born...the first in the generation.

Anyone know where to have decent labels made for a good price?

I belong to the Cooper's website at coopers.com.au,where they have a free label maker. They have 6-8 different styles,dif colors,some graphics. Or you can upload your own pics/graphics. I PS'ed one for mine. They're saved to your pic file &/or adobe,which you need to read the format. It makes 8 labels to a page of "sticky paper". Just have to find where I saw the paper,...midwest brew supply,I think.

A simple method is to print four labels out of one sheet of printer paper. You can use any design software. Print. Cut. Glue with a glue stick. Sticks well, and comes off well. I'll have to check out the Cooper site though.

I like to get Avery shipping labels, they're 3 1/3" x 4". I then design my labels with paint. With the newest version of paint you can actually do some pretty cool stuff. Then go to the Avery website, they have templets for their labels, you put your image in, then print. Super easy.

I design my own in Photoshop and then print through an office supply place. Then I cut them up and stick them on with milk.

my question is, are typical labels any different from the labels that our favorite home brew stores sell.

Back