Anyone have experience with iripod/k-line?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr_Deathweed

Reaction score
I start by saying I am glad to be back on here, and it is good to have opportunities to brew again. My wife and I just got a new house with land, and some out buildings, so I am looking forward to future hops gardening and brew shed construction.

This property came with a 4" well, I am trying to dig up the information on it from the local well service company for specs. Currently it works well (been trying to get something green going in this drought), and I just did my inaugural brew for the house from the well water. I am looking to use it to irrigate 10-12 acres, some of which will be crops, most of which will be hay pasture. Looking at different irrigation methods on the small scale, irripod/k-line stood out over water reels as far as area covered vs. GPM usage on a small well, and I was wondering if anyone had any experience with either.

Thanks in advance.

I know I have been gone for a while, but I hope I don’t get labeled as spam :) I am assuming the mods already took care of what you are referring to...

lol, yeah looks like they deleted the post. Sorry, I clicked on the thread because I saw the same user name I had just read a spam post from. I don't have any insight into your question :(

Back