Anybody know a good place to fill a CO2 tank in Virginia Beach VA area?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
+1 for Fire Services, cost $13 to fill my 5lb tank. My buddy got his filled at Airgas the other day and was charged $34 and they only pressed his tank up to 300#. What a joke

I have used Statewide Fire Protection (2314 60th St, Hampton, VA 23661) every time. I've never spent more than $15 and 10 minutes.

Which reminds me, I'm out of CO2 and have about 1/2 a keg of Nut Brown Ale that I can't get to....

Atlantic Dominion Distributors at 5404 Va Beach blvd in Va Beach fills tanks while you wait takes about 5 minutes. Monday - Friday 9-4

+1 The guy that runs this place is cheap, no exchanges, fill while you wait. Cash only if I remember though.

Was planning on running out to Fire Services this week to get my 5# tank refilled and when I went to call him the phone # has been disconnected. Its been 2-3 months since my last refill. Anyone know if he's still in business? The owner is a great guy -- crossing my fingers he's just late on his bill or something.

I'm looking to get a 5# refill today -- any idea how much they charge? They're a little farther away from me than Arced, but if its worth an extra 5-10 min drive I'll head out that way. Thanks!

It has been 4 years since anyone has been on here. Anyone know any current places that are open on weekends? I can;t get away from work 9-5 M-F. I have 2 kegs in my fridge, that I would really like to drink during football tomorrow :)

Atlantic Dominion -- 757-497-1001 (5404 VA Beach Blvd)
5LB10LB15LB
New BottleN/AN/AN/A
Exchange BottleN/AN/AN/A
Refill Only (while you wait)$30.00$30.00$30.00
Hydro Test CostN/AN/AN/A

Looks like its the same price regardless, so that's good I guess. I'll be inquiring with different local companies and following the same format above.

Robert's Oxygen (1021 Executive Blvd #101, Chesapeake, VA 23320)
5LB10LB15LB
New Bottle$155.00N/AN/A
Exchange Bottle$30.00N/AN/A
Refill OnlyN/AN/AN/A
Hydro Test CostN/AN/AN/A

AirGas (406 Rotary St, Hampton, VA 23661)
5LB10LB15LB
New Bottle$129.91N/AN/A
Exchange Bottle$43.00N/AN/A
Refill OnlyN/AN/AN/A
Hydro Test CostN/AN/AN/A

Back