Any updates on Blichmann Tower o Power?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FenoMeno

Reaction score
The Blichmann website doesn't look to have been updated recently, Any updates on Blichmann Tower o Power availability? Any word on approx cost?

I’ve been watching for it as well. Me thinks it’s going to cost anywhere from $300 - $600. That was a post I read (still looking for it). On their website is says delay....so in short; I have no idea...but I’m waiting as well.

When my local brew supply store ordered my kettles I had him ask and according to the person he spoke at Blichmann they are having issues sorting electronics and there is no it enable on its release right now.

By the way kettles will start shipping again mid April.

They’re sending them to Brew stores for testing. These should be released sometime in June.

Looks like the price list is as follows:
Control unit $575
Tower without Pump $550
Tower with Pump $650
Control Cables $60 (I’m thinking these are replacement parts)

All-in-all a bit pricey. I also hope when they say Control Unit it includes the TWO control units i.e. HLT and Mash. If it’s EACH...that’s going to run about $1,500+ to have a RIMS system that you could have purchased for less....

Back