any one have ARCTIC KING KEGERATOR?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

powerpunk5000

Reaction score
got a single tap arctic king kegerator on blackfriday at Walmart for 280$ thought it was a pretty good deal, was wondering if anyone has experience with these? also its 4.9 cu ft I'm assuming it will fit 2 corny kegs. I wanted to get a dual or triple tap but they were not on sale.

I am looking in to kegerators as well. How has the arctic king worked for you? Any issues? I really like the price.

Not yet. I was hoping to hear from the original poster to see how well it works. This kegerator has a great price but I don’t want to end up needing to buy another one in a year.

got a single tap arctic king kegerator on blackfriday at Walmart for 280$ thought it was a pretty good deal, was wondering if anyone has experience with these? also its 4.9 cu ft I'm assuming it will fit 2 corny kegs. I wanted to get a dual or triple tap but they were not on sale.
How did your Arctic King kegerator work out? Do you know if it will fit a 6.5 gal round fermenter inside? My wife bought me one for Xmas. If a 6.5 gal fermenter will fit I will keep it and buy a 2 tap tower and replace the taps with flow control taps. If not, I may send it back to trade up. Thanks!

How did your Arctic King kegerator work out? Do you know if it will fit a 6.5 gal round fermenter inside? My wife bought me one for Xmas. If a 6.5 gal fermenter will fit I will keep it and buy a 2 tap tower and replace the taps with flow control taps. If not, I may send it back to trade up. Thanks!
The fermentor should fit fin. It looks big enough to hold 2 kegs but I haven't tried it

The fermentor should fit fin. It looks big enough to hold 2 kegs but I haven't tried it
Thanks for the input I appreciate it. So you have not set it up yet? I bought a Northern Brewer Draft Brewer set. For some reason it looks bigger than a corny keg but maybe not cause it's only 5 gallons.

Thanks for the input I appreciate it. So you have not set it up yet? I bought a Northern Brewer Draft Brewer set. For some reason it looks bigger than a corny keg but maybe not cause it's only 5 gallons.
yea its set up! works fine! Im gonna try to put another keg in soon 99% sure it should fit, its a pretty big fridge and looking at there double tap model the the fridge are both the same cu ft, I think im gonna be lazy for awhile and connect a co2 splitter and just use a picnic tap for one of the kegs

yea its set up! works fine! Im gonna try to put another keg in soon 99% sure it should fit, its a pretty big fridge and looking at there double tap model the the fridge are both the same cu ft, I think im gonna be lazy for awhile and connect a co2 splitter and just use a picnic tap for one of the kegs
I've been slowly getting the pieces I want for it. Got 2 flow control taps last week but they were missing pieces I had to order. Got the Taprite keg/beer line cleaning kit today. Will order a 2 tap beer tower in the next couple of days. Still have not unboxed my Arctic King was considering returning it but I may hold onto it. Thanks for your input!

Yes the Arctic King has plenty of room inside. Fits my 5 gal and 3 gal kegs no problem, I'm sure it will fit two 5 gal kegs no problem. It easily holds my 7 gallon stainless fermenter for lagering no problem. Just unboxed today! Will post pictures as I go along on this journey to kegging.

Inside the Arctic King kegerator
20200217_122158.jpeg
20200217_120458.jpeg

Easy. Just took off tower it came with, lined up holes as close as I could, I think I had to drill an extra hole for the 2 tap. No big deal. I do believe there is an Arctic King model with 2 tap tower. Only thing I didn't like, tower hole and tap it came with had like a funny little twist lock ? But the tap I put on works fine. Any 2 tap would be an easy mod.

You could...just drill another tap hole but I would think it would be too tight of a squeez, probably be almost impossible to tighten the taps, since the circumference was made for just 1 tap

Back