Any fans of the SciFi series "FireFly"?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember one scene in Castle a few seasons ago where it was halloween and Castle comes out dressed like Malcolm Reynolds and Alexis says, "Who are you supposed to be?" and Castles says, "I'm a space cowboy!" and Alexis says, "Didn't you wear that like, 5 years ago?" I died laughing.

He references Firefly many times in Castle... There was even an episode that took place during a sci-fi convention and the plot revolved around a cancelled TV show. I think he even mentions a "cancelled Joss Whedon show"

Nuh uh!

(looking it up...)

EDIT: That was Tim Reid!

And because you mentioned WKRP.... Bailey!

I remember one scene in Castle a few seasons ago where it was halloween and Castle comes out dressed like Malcolm Reynolds and Alexis says, "Who are you supposed to be?" and Castles says, "I'm a space cowboy!" and Alexis says, "Didn't you wear that like, 5 years ago?" I died laughing.

I know, Bailey was muy caliente! She is one of those TV babes who many viewers thought were more desirable than their show's designated babe:
Mary Ann and Ginger
Velma and Daphne
Bailey and Jennifer
Kaylee and Inara

It is done.

Last episode, Objects in Space, was really good. Crazy bounty hunter. Not happy it's over.

Now to watch movie.

Yes, a great episode. Watching it with Joss Whedon's commentary track is cool too. He talks about all the philosophical references and recurring visual themes.

The movie is just awesome though. I'm excited for you! :ban:

Yes, a great episode. Watching it with Joss Whedon's commentary track is cool too. He talks about all the philosophical references and recurring visual themes.

The movie is just awesome though. I'm excited for you! :ban:

River sneaked up into the bounty hunter's ship. That was cool.

My 3 kids are all off at college, but I hope one of them wants to watch this over the holidays. I wouldn't mind going through them again with somebody else. My wife is not interested :(

FTFY

Also, someone needs to brew up a "Take me Out to the Black IPA".

Big Damn Hero IPA

Hands of Blue-berry Wheat (to be drank two-by-two!)

Reaver Red Ale

Crazy Ivan IIPA

YoSafBridge (Mango Habanero Red Ale. It's full-Bodied...)

Browncoat Brown Ale

Color me embarassed, I always heard "mothers milk" when I watched and never had a second thought about it, obviously makes sense now that I think about it. I'm going to go tear up my nerd card now.

Little Angels Amber (it can cause everything to get very bendy)

River sneaked up into the bounty hunter's ship. That was cool.

My 3 kids are all off at college, but I hope one of them wants to watch this over the holidays. I wouldn't mind going through them again with somebody else. My wife is not interested :(

21ecebeed55cdc8bed1166a700cfc529.gif

Yea, I was worried about posting spoilers, but the series has been over for 4 years :)

Anyway, if you don't want spoilers you shouldn't read the thread. I watched the GOT series recently. I avoided the massive GOT thread here completely until I caught up to the show.

I wonder if Serenity Valley is trademarked...

...would make a hell of a brewery name!

Serenity Valley is a winery near Columbia, MO. The owners are fans of the show and had a relative that did some of the set work on the movie.

"...So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave." Malcolm Reynolds

That was a great show ended way before it's time. Even the wife liked it.

Latest posts

Back