Any Atlantic Brew Supply Coupon Codes Out There?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are great guys, I'm lucky that I live in NC and get my orders next day. I buy as much as I possibly can from them but the discount code will help even more!

I just placed my first order with them last night, excited to try them since I, too, am in NC. The last code was good too.

There was an ad for ABS popping up recently here for 15% first order. It would be a way to have HBT get some credit for the sale, but I can't recall the code.

It was still there last night but it did not work (NoBS was the code).

ABS is awesome. I drive past a closer HBS just to go to them.

Forgot to add... sign up for their newsletter, they provide links for discount codes.

BREWFILES still works for 15%, best you are going to get. Their prices are reasonable to begin with, so a great deal (actually, the best of any LHBS) if you don't want to go with the big guys. Liquid yeasts have had awesome dates in my experience, far better than my LHBS. My only complaint with them is that grain comes in a bag with a twist tie, rather than vacuum packed.

I already used BREWFILES on a previous order, looks like you can only use it once. I agree they have great prices, I've used them several times now, especially pleased with how quick I receive from them being only a couple hours away. Still, anytime I can save a few bucks I will try!

I used Brewfiles last year, got the discount then, but it did not work for me this past January (which is why I posted). I just did a test order and it appears to work again. I did fill in my cart first and then logged in during checkout, maybe that might have made a difference? I guess if you are desperate for the discount and it is in fact a one use code, perhaps creating another account will work. I never found another code other than the temporary ones they sometimes put out.

November 2020 BYO, on page 29, has code BYO20 for 15% off.
Wish I had known that 9 days ago.

I've never paid full price at Atlantic Brew Supply. BREWFILES and BYO20 are both good for 15% off. Great service and quick shipping to NJ.
I used BREWFILES once and every time I’ve tried since it tells me I’ve exceeded the limit for that discount.

I just tried BREWFILES from a browser I never use just to see, same message that I cannot use it. I have only used it once. No big deal, it's still a great place to shop.

Your coupon is not valid!
Experimental Homebrewing
Uses per customer limit exceeded

I just tried BREWFILES from a browser I never use just to see, same message that I cannot use it. I have only used it once. No big deal, it's still a great place to shop.

Your coupon is not valid!
Experimental Homebrewing
Uses per customer limit exceeded

That’s the same message I get, but I agree, their prices are very competitive regardless.

That is weird. Have you used that coupon before? Last night was the first time I tried the BYO20 coupon. Just have to ask, did you enter (B)oy (Y)oung (O)cean 20?

Ya, tried it upper and lowercase as well just to see if that mattered. I have used both brewfiles and byo20 before, so that is likely the issue.

Back