• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Anvil Foundry Small Batch Adapter Ring

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kydan47

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
1652368851948.png

Purchased a 10.5 Anvil Foundry and prior to ordering bought this Anvil Foundry Small Batch Adapter Ring to make small batches. Received the 10.5 v2 ? which eliminates the need for the adapter, so to cut my losses and to share the wealth, will sell for $20 plus actual shipping costs. Shipping was $8.00 to me so should be able to get a flat rate or something. Pymt via PayPal

View attachment 768630
Purchased a 10.5 Anvil Foundry and prior to ordering bought this Anvil Foundry Small Batch Adapter Ring to make small batches. Received the 10.5 v2 ? which eliminates the need for the adapter, so to cut my losses and to share the wealth, will sell for $20 plus actual shipping costs. Shipping was $8.00 to me so should be able to get a flat rate or something. Pymt via PayPal
can you tell me what is difference between the 10.5 and the v2? I also have a fairly new anvil and was thinking of getting small batch ring but now wondering if I truly need it?

From what I can tell, the control is on the top instead of the bottom, the malt pipe has side legs instead of the ring for draining, the bottom of the inside pipe does not have holes around the base of the malt pipe.

can you tell me what is difference between the 10.5 and the v2? I also have a fairly new anvil and was thinking of getting small batch ring but now wondering if I truly need it?
The new 10.5 eliminates the holes on the bottom and side of the malt pipe and has a false bottom using the same design as the Blichmann Boilermaker G2 mash tun kettle. A much better false bottom imho.

https://www.morebeer.com/products/blichmann-boilermaker-g2-brew-kettle-15-gal-false-bottom.html

Back