another noob

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rjm

Reaction score
Another noob here - so noob that I know the it means ‘new’ but nothing beyond that! I started my first homebrew 2 days ago, and I look forward to indulging in my new hobby. The waiting is going to kill me. I keep checking in to see how things are going and think I'm going to wear the floor down. Bamboo probably wouldn't be a good choice for my basement! Anyway, I have a few questions, but I will post them in a more appropriate forum. This site looks great, and I’m glad I found it.

Cheers from Toronto Canada.

Rob

welcome RJ, I know how you feel. My wife accused me of spending more time looking at my first couple of batches than I did my daughter!

The waiting won't kill you- you'll find that it's downright therapeutic to sit and watch your airlock bubble (Now don't try and tell me the rest of you don't do that):D

ablrbrau said:
The waiting won't kill you- you'll find that it's downright therapeutic to sit and watch your airlock bubble (Now don't try and tell me the rest of you don't do that):D

I don't do that. I watch the churning ugly disgusting mess and watching the bubbles in the wort rise. Rise, RISE MY PRECIOUS BUBBLES!

bloop!

Back