Another newb from Ohio

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PenPen

Reaction score
Hi all,
I've researched, read and researched more and am just starting to buy equipment for my first homebrew. Little birthday gift to myself (and to others if I can pull off making decent beer).

I'm from Bellefontaine, which is nw of Columbus and ne of Dayton. I like nearly every kind of beer, except those with "light", "lite" or "ultra"in the name and am going to give a porter a shot for my first homebrew. We'll see.

This forum has been a great way to get familiar with brewing basics and I look forward to contributing as I get underway.

Cheers.

PenPen said:
Hi all,
I've researched, read and researched more and am just starting to buy equipment for my first homebrew. Little birthday gift to myself (and to others if I can pull off making decent beer).

I'm from Bellefontaine, which is nw of Columbus and ne of Dayton. I like nearly every kind of beer, except those with "light", "lite" or "ultra"in the name and am going to give a porter a shot for my first homebrew. We'll see.

This forum has been a great way to get familiar with brewing basics and I look forward to contributing as I get underway.

Cheers.

You are welcome here!
If I were you, first thing I would do is buy a subscrip.....
lots more info available when you do.
anyways,
Cheers!

Copper

Welcome! This place is great...

It's good to see a brewer from my neck of the woods finally!

Go Buckeyes!

Back