Another new guy...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Good day, ladies and gents...

I just decided that I wanted a hobby, and the home-brewing one sounded really good, a lot better than knitting (at least for me it is). I am going to make both beer and it's variants, as well as wine here, and so, found this forum to give me more in the way of knowledge and experience. I also have a "liquid hobby" shop a few miles up the road, where I purchased the basic beer making goodies, and also have a winemaking "kit" on the way. Just call me about ready to ferment..*chuckles* I look forward to learning a lot, and maybe even, in a few thousand batches, sharing what I learn as well.

John

PowerDispatcher said:
I look forward to learning a lot, and maybe even, in a few thousand batches, sharing what I learn as well.
Welcome John. You don't have to wait a thousand batches...most of us started acting like we were experts half way into our first batch. :D

Back