Another new guy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

66Fox

Reaction score
Hi all,

My wife and son bought me a Brewer's Best kit earlier in the year for my birthday. I'd always wanted to try homebrewing, but "life" always seemed to interject. Well--not any longer! :D I've got 9 batches under my belt (only one all-grain), so I know just enough to be dangerous. I discovered that a co-worker is into homebrewing as well, and he helped me with my first batch and my only all-grain brew too. I'm looking to move to all grain probably by trying BIAB.
I have no trouble with most wiring and plumbing (already made my own keezer rewired with a Johnson controller), and I enjoy the DIY aspect of this hobby. This forum was mentioned in the only other forum I hang out in--AR15.com (Arfcom to those hang out there) and I've found this is my favorite of the homebrewing forums I checked out. I've been lurking for a few months, but didn't even balk at paying for a membership when I decided to join. There's a lot of good info here and I like the intelligent discourse. After another trip downrange, I'll be considering retiring from the Army Reserve, so I'll need something to do with my free time. Seems to me, I picked a great hobby spend all of those free hours on :)

Latest posts

Back