Another FNG

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wpilon

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm new to the forum but have been "brewing" beer with Mr Beer for a few years now since my wife bought me the kit for Christmas. After taking a couple of years off due to moving house I finally got a set-up where I can control my fermentation temps and have started back into brewing. In fact, after knocking off a couple batches of Mr Beer and an orange shandy for the missus, I actually made my first no-Mr Beer-training-wheels batch by boiling 3 lbs of Pils DME with an ounce of Saaz to make a SMASH Pils that is chuggin away in my fermenter now.

Anyway, I've been reading the boards for a week or so and I'm looking forward to making better beer in the future.

Cool. I reside in Utah but go to Warner Robins from time to time for reserve duty.

Welcome to HBT, you're off to a good start. Good move on the ferm temp control. Keep reading, learning, and trying new things, and you can take this hobby anywhere you want it to go.

Brew on :mug:

Back