Another E-rig

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

McCuckerson

Reaction score
Hey guys, just wanted to post a pic of my project. Its not done yet, but I am real happy with where its at. The rig is done: 1" square tube, welded and painted. Black melamine panels are the top surfaces. The CP is what is laying on the ground in front. I just need $100 more bucks for PID, SSR, TC and HS.....:mug: Many thanks to everyones input, it has been very helpful.

p.s. Nevermind the date stamp on the camera.....

Picture.jpg

Nice work! When do you expect your maiden brew on that thing? Is that a brewing helmet?

Looks like welded couplings in those kegs, but not the pot. Is that because the pot is AL?
Lol, the helmet is my daughter's softball helmet. HB is one of the few activities not requiring a helmet.:D

The kegs were welded by a friend of mine. They got a bit hot, but they will work. Tha AL pot was my original BK that came with the burner kit. Its now my HLT untli I can get another keggle or large BK. I mash very thin though, so I don't need a huge HLT. The HEX is mounted in the lid along with a power wheels motor driven stirrer. They kids outgrew the quad it was in so I snagged it. I wonder if I could use that helmet for anything?.....

Picture 001.jpg

Latest posts

Back