Anchor Hophead Vodka

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ArrogantDusty

Reaction score
Has anyone tried this? I just saw it in my local beerstore. I think I'll try to find it in a bar to try it before I buy a bottle unless I find out that it is awesome from you folks!

ewwww. I do love hops and I love vodka. But no...I tried Evil Genius IPA style mead. It soooooo didn't work. You didn't taste the hops much at all, but certainly got the bitter. But not in a good way.

I'm going to venture they don't boil when infusing the vodka so that might spare you the bitter. If they don't choose the right ones it could so easily just be a gross novelty.

they drank it on the brewing network sunday session a month or 2 ago. They all said it was good and that they liked it, but they might have just been saying that since anchor was in the studio with them. I would buy it to try if i saw it but i dont think its available here

I have recently tried Old Rasputin imperial stout that had been distilled. Also a brandy made from a local brew. Both were really good.

Back