AMCYL Kettle GIVEAWAY + Homebrew Supply's Black Friday | Cyber Monday Weekend Deals

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey Homebrewers!

We're very excited to announce a new giveaway for ALL HomebrewTalk.com users! We have brand new AMCYL kettles(on sale RIGHT NOW as part of our pre-black Friday deals) and are going to let one lucky winner choose the AMCYL kettle they want for free (8 gallon,10 gallon,15 gallon, or 20 gallon options available).

To enter into the drawing, simply comment on this thread and let us know what piece of homebrewing advice, equipment, recipe, or whatever you're thankful for as a homebrewer. For us, we're thankful that we have a supportive community of homebrewers that have enabled us to do what we love! We will draw for the winner on Monday (11/26/2018) @ 10PM Central.

We're also launching our official Black Friday + Cyber Monday weekend sales at 11pm Central TONIGHT (11/22/2018) which will include, but definitely not limited to:

20% off all homebrew recipes

25% off CMBecker faucets and disconnects

25% off all homebrew keg kits

25% off all air distributors

AMCYL kettle sale

AMCYL new keg sale

COMPLETE homebrewing & kegging kits starting at $185.95

Reverse osmosis systems ON SALE

DIY jockey box kits 25% off

Used pin lock kegs for $29.95

Used ball lock kegs starting at $47.49

GRAINFATHER on sale for $799.95

FREE all-grain recipe w/ the purchase of any electric all-in-one brewing system like the Grainfather, Mash & Boil, or Robobrew

Brand new Cooler Brew all-grain equipment kits with TWO 10-gallon coolers, stainless steel false bottom, stainless steel nipples and ball valves with high temp tubing on sale for $189.95

PLUS FREE SHIPPING on orders $100+ (no coupon code required)and even more flash sale surprises throughout the weekend!

Thanks for supporting our company and for keeping the craft of homebrewing alive. Because we are such a small company, there will be extremely limited customer service available tomorrow since we'll be closed and celebrating Thanksgiving with our families but feel free to message us here or email [email protected] with any questions or if you need any help. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and best of luck to all who enter our giveaway!

cheers,

HomebrewSupply.com

I'm thankful my wife puts up with my homebrewing hobby and for equipment has to be kegging/keezer. Thanks for the giveaway!

I'm thankful for all the help and knowledge that I have gained from all the people on this Forum,,, Oh and Thankful for the giveaway :mug:

Thankful for my wife who supports my obsession which is brewing. Thankful for a community that has helped me learn so much about brewing (HBT of course). And thankful for sponsors who do such awesome giveaways!!!!

I am thankful for my family! Also the awesome quality of beer I can brew on my three vessel e-herms is not bad either! :)

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

John

I’m thankful for this forum. 99% of what I know came from reading here. Thanks for the giveaway. Someone will be thrilled.
Cheers

I'm thankful for being able to the things I enjoy and being able to get equipment upgrades

I’m thankful I made the switch to kegging but the piece of equipment I’m most thankful I ever bought is my wort chiller. I spent my first year cooling wort in an ice bath.

I'm thankful for being turned on to the hobby/obsession of brewing and for not having romaine lettuce for Thanksgiving dinner. ;)

I’m thankful that my wife helps me drink my beer, even when it comes out wrong and she can tell and says nothing!

I'm thankful I've had others perfect recipes so I can just make it. I've found 50 different ways to screw something up but it has always come out well.

I'm thankful I learned about BIAB before I invested the $$ and space for a three vessel system.

Brew on :mug:

I'm thankful I have a patient wife that puts up with me and all my hobbies.

I am thankful for hombreqtalk.com ( all the great advise, and laughs), for my loving wife, who has complained yet on the expense and the encouragement to brew my own... ohh 5here is just so much to be thankful for.

Totally thankful for the forum and the members who share their knowledge. You can learn so much on here.

I'm thankful for my friends who encouraged me to start making ciders, brewing beer and all other things fermented.

I'm thankful for my Wife for supporting all of my crazy thoughts throughout the hobby.

I'm thankful for the online communities, primarily hbt, but others as well for tips and helping me find the answers. The most important answer: RDWHAHB

Like others have mentioned, very thankful for my family who let me enjoy this hobby. For brewing, I'm thankful for all of those who have shared knowledge and techniques for fermentation control - I still believe this has had the largest positive impact on my brewing.

Back