All in One INKBIRD APP!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
We are making efforts to help our customers build a better smart home and a better smart home living. Now we can connect and control our INKBIRD devices in one app to make complicated things simple and to make hard things easy.

With this app, we can control and monitor our INKBIRD smart controllers, food thermometers, smart sensors and sous vide cookers easily.

Please seach our brand INKBIRD in AppStore or GooglePlay to download it directly or scan the QR code in the following picture to download it for free and try your own IoT experience now.

For more, please visit: https://inkbird.com/pages/app

1647943055484.png

So happy to see this! Installing now and will check it out when I'm home from work. Looking forward to not needing multiple apps for the various Inkbird products I have.

INKBIRD APP will support all our WiFi and Bluetooth products as our only app in the future. At that time, other apps will not be maintained or updated. But there will be a transition period.
IBS-TH1 & IBS-TH2 will be listed in the APP soon!

Does it still require giving away your location?
Yes, APP needs to allow to get location and turn on GPS during use, otherwise it will not be able to use Wi-Fi/Bluetooth for product pairing, smart scene function, weather, home management. Please note that we promise to keep the data confidential and will not use it for other purposes.

When I updated the inkbird BBQ Go app for use with my IBT-2X-2 thermometer, I couldn't get the app to detect the IBT-2x-2 until I enabled all permissions that it requested (android) ....

**** But **** after the pairing, I was able to remove the permissions again without losing the connection. And I haven't needed to re-enable any permission on subsequent uses... So the pairing isn't lost between uses.

Do you need to setup a new account for this app? I'm having trouble logging into it, though I know my password is correct from the old app. It also knows to send me a reset, but it doesn't seem to do anything.

Do you need to setup a new account for this app? I'm having trouble logging into it, though I know my password is correct from the old app. It also knows to send me a reset, but it doesn't seem to do anything.
Yes you need to setup a new account this app, your password from old app will not work for the newest one. Please understand that.
When you apply to set up a new account, you will receive an email from INKBIRD. Please enter the verification code in the email to create a new account.

Back