All grain newbie

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redarmy990

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
So as most on here said i would, i have decided to go to all grain brewing.
I live in a condo so not much space. I was going to just produce 2.5 gallon batches, but i found a grain master equivalant and have decided to buy so i can do 5 gallon batches.
It is a brewers edge mash and boil.:ban:

I know this is probably cheating a little but with limited space it was the best option for me.
does any one on here use this type of system

thanks
dean.

I am exactly where you were a year or so ago. How did you make out with the Brewer's Edge Mash & Boil All Grain Brewing System? Did you find any good resources to help you get started with this system? I was hoping you would of had better replies with some advice by now. I emailed homebrew but so far have not heard anything back and trying to put together all the pieces for a success is like wandering in a forest while texting. I'm retired and don't text unless a tree falls on me...

I have made some of my best beer ever with my Robobrew. I have been taking my stouts to many of my favorite breweries in the area and people are loving it. My only regret is that I did not go with something bigger. People are liking my beer so much that I have to brew weekly to keep up!

Latest posts

Back