• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

All Grain Equipment for Sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FermentusMaximus

Reaction score
I have a 10 gal Spike Brewing kettle, a brand new Dark Star Burner, and a 10 gal Gatorade mash tun with false bottom. The kettle was only used once and comes with thermometer and valve attachments. The burner is still in the box and has never been used. Asking 130 for the kettle, 40 for the burner, and 80 for the cooler. Take the whole lot for 220.00. I'm located in Providence.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1405358597.915072.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1405358612.204966.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1405358630.710423.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1405358649.574221.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I wish I could. I am on crutches right now so I was hoping to be able to find someone who could pick it up. I could meet someone halfway as long as they live reasonably close (conn, mass, etc). I am driving through Vermont and NH on my way to the Burlington, VT/Plattsburgh, NY area in August if that helps anyone.

I am interested and live in MA and can meet somewhere on 146.

Back