All grain class

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kokamantratarius

Reaction score
I took an AG class yesterday at my HBS, it was an absolute blast. Firstly it simplified AG, I was way overthinking it and thought it was much more complex. I have read several articles on it, but reading doesn't compare to seeing/doing. The instructor was totally cool, way laid back and he brought some of his all grain home brew. He said he has been homebrewing for 15 years and wow....his beer was amazing, it made my brew look like swill.

Overall the class was great, I learned a lot, met some members of the local brew club, drank some great beer, got some great ideas on my own AG setup. I had a blast, and next weekend there is a brew day that goes from 6am-whenever. I need to run-out today and start buying all my basic equipment!

So the point of this topic is for people looking into AG I highly recommend taking a class it helped me a ton. :ban:

Back