• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Texas All Grain Brew Setup! Frisco Texas

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

texasbrewer73

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I've also posted this on Craigslist and will keep the two posts up to date. Images are also on the CL post. Thank you!

https://dallas.craigslist.org/ndf/for/d/all-grain-brewing-eqpt/6579043363.html

Backing out of the hobby and selling my all grain brewing eqpt. While I am listing each of the pieces separately, I’d be happy to discuss a deal for you to get it all. Note that this system was built to brew 10 gal batches, but can be used for 5. All fittings, valves, connections, coils, etc are stainless steel.

Brew Stand – 2” mild steel construction. Includes chugger pumps with stainless heads, low pressure banjo burner, high pressure HLT multi jet burner, and plate chiller - $600

Pots (each has a lid)

Brew Pot – 20 Gal stainless with camlock fittings, ball valve, and recirculator/whirlpool - $300

Mash Tun – 15 Gal stainless with fittings, valves, wort return, and stainless mash screen. Used for HERMS/recirculation mashing. $250

HLT – 15 Gal stainless with fittings, valves, 50 foot 3/8” HERMS coil, water recirculation port for even heating. $300

Grain Mill – motorized. Monster Mill MM3. Uses a gear reducer and love joy connection for proper RPM $250

Fermenter – includes freezer, 15 gal plastic conical with sampling/kegging valve and trub dump valve, 12” thermowell, and conical stand. $250 with Brew Pi temp controller, $200 without

Kegerator – Custom built. Fits two ball lock kegs. Includes, 5 lb CO2 tank & valves, CO2 Manifold, tap handles. $300

Cornelius kegs – Ball lock kegs. Six 5 gal and one 3 Gal. $70 each or $450 for all of them, including a keg washing setup (pump, connections, and wand to wash the kegs easier).

Brew Ingredients: 50 lbs American 2 Row, 40 lbs German Pilsner, 1 lb bag of Czech Saaz hops, WL ale yeast. Includes 2 Vittles Vaults airtight containers for grain storage. This grain was purchased March 2018 along with the hops and Yeast. $150

Yeast Starter – includes flask and homemade stir plate (with power supply), extra stir bars. $25

Brew Hoses – varying length/diamater hoses with camlock fittings. $50

Unused electronic ph Meter - $25

10 lb Co2 tank, 4 way manifold, pressure gauges - $75

Misc Stuff – 6 gal bigmouth bubbler (never used), O2 wand, food grade water hose (used to fill pots from a “whole home filter”), extra silicone hose, stainless fittings, Whirlfloc, yeast nutrient, PBW, Sanitizer, multiple 1 gal and 6 gal buckets, etc. $150

Im in need of some fittings and misc misc stuff. I'm in frisco(ish), mind if I come by and see your stuff?

If youre open to shipping, i could use some misc fittings as well. Also, if you would be willing to throw that black loc-line in a small box i would take that too!

What is the make of the ph meter?

Ty
It is a Hanna Instruments HI98103. Picked it up at my LHBS

Im in need of some fittings and misc misc stuff. I'm in frisco(ish), mind if I come by and see your stuff?
PM me with your #. I'll be around the house tomorrow. Headed to Ray Roberts for some fishing Sunday. :ban:

If youre open to shipping, i could use some misc fittings as well. Also, if you would be willing to throw that black loc-line in a small box i would take that too!
Not sure what you had in mind on the misc fittings. With thekraken responding first, I would let him take a look first.

Latest posts

Back