• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wisconsin All grain and other equipment

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SugarJohnson

Reaction score
I am getting out of the home brewing hobby due to other interests. I have for sale many nice items as listed below. I will not give stuff away but there are deals to be had....read closely! I will sell everything for a Christmas special of $600.00 (not on table is propane burner and Better Bottle fermenter but included as well). This includes just about everything to get you going in all-grain home brewing and will include the following:

3 8.75 Gallon Stainless Kettles (Coppper sandwiched bottoms). All valves and thermo ports are stainless Tig welded. Pots also have welded thermowells if you chose to build a Brutus style system. All pots include Blichmann BrewMometers and stainless ball valves. Mash Tun includes custom stainless false bottom. These are nice heavy duty pots not cheap gauge stainless.
$450.00 (I do not wish to separate yet)

1 1/2 inch Copper Wort chiller all soldered with garden hose fittings. $50.00

2 ball lock corny kegs...no leaks good seals $60.00 (must take both)

1 Bench bottle capper $20.00

1 Bottle tree with bottle rinser $40.00

1 1000 ml flask for yeast starters $5.00

1 Bayou High Pressure Square LP Burner (used 4 times) $40.00

1 6 gallon Better Bottle ported with racking adapter $40.00

**If separated prices are listed after above**

As a bonus I will throw in 1 case of 22oz bombers and almost 100 swing top bottles to anyone who buys the whole lot.

PM if interested local to Milwaukee, WI for now please. Discount to HBT members as I listed on CL as well.

One of the pictures is of a Liebig condenser with stainless tri-clamp fitting and hi-temp silicone gasket. If you know what it is you know what it does. Could be fitted to keg boiler. $100.00

yhst-31556726310047_2272_964697.gif

20131204_150934.jpg

20131204_150842.jpg

20131204_150729.jpg

20131204_150654.jpg

I'll take two kegs if you don't mind shipping and parting. I'll gladly pay shipping

Boy I love this forum eager beavers on parting out. I have a list of first come and will part some of the stuff out but want to wait a day or so to see if anyone wants the Cyber Monday Blockbuster deal. Then I will go first come on some of the stuff and local first. Keep the offers coming. Thanks for looking!! Maybe I should keep it????????? J/K

Replacing this hobby with firearms (mine) and a RV my wife. Hard to brew on the road....

Boy I love this forum eager beavers on parting out. I have a list of first come and will part some of the stuff out but want to wait a day or so to see if anyone wants the Cyber Monday Blockbuster deal. Then I will go first come on some of the stuff and local first. Keep the offers coming. Thanks for looking!! Maybe I should keep it????????? J/K

Replacing this hobby with firearms (mine) and a RV my wife. Hard to brew on the road....

No its not that hard you can brew anywhere if you do full extract

Back