All grain 3 keggle set up

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

asneeze531

Reaction score
Hey guys, sorry in advance im sure this is posted somehwere, but i wanted a more direct answer than i could find.

I am planning on building a 1 tier, 3 keggle set up. I have no welding experience, but from what i have been reading that isn't a huge issue. Basically i wanted to know what worked well for people and more importantly what did not work well, and what you would change about the set ups you commonly see or the one you already have. Suggestions on equipment and materials or anything else would be greatly appreciated!

I'm normally not one to say "do a search!" but in this case, I'm going to. I found a wealth of information by searching "single tier" in the DIY forum. There's some very good threads out there and it allowed me to see what other people did and use some components of different designs to meet my objectives.

Good luck!

Back