ALCS... anyone still care??

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2005-02-11-schilling-sock.jpg

We'll have Schill on the hill!

Agreed!

+1

This could end up a great evening or a huge downer. I think I'll cover my bases with some beer either way.

I haven't had any home brew for a week, but I think tonight is a good reason to crack a few open. Here's to hoping for the same result as game 3 when Wesrbrook pitched against Dice-K. :mug:

Dice-K is going to be pretty much unstoppable tonight. And how about JD Drew last night huh? Its really all coming together now!

I'm a little worried about DK. I still think they will pull it out in the end. if they win this game, they will win the worldseries.

Like I told my wife over an hour ago, The Red Sox are going to win.

I watched pieces of every NFL game on fox today, and during every one the promo for tonight's game was:

"Tonight, ALCS game 7, the Red Sox try to make it to the World Series". No mention of the Indians at all, all day. It's like the Red Sox just had to show up and play Bingo to make it to the series.

They've got 1 feel good story already in the Rockies. Why not make it two (and get higher ratings) with the red sox and a comeback from being down 3-1?

NateKerx said:
I DO!!

Tonight I'm supplementing Beckett's natural dynamite with the kind of luck you only get by roasting a stout and brown sugar glazed ham ...

My cousin and I roasted a ham for game 1 (cranberry maple glazed), and look where that got us! If I had any sense, I would have roasted one every game since. Ham is a lucky meat.

Also thinking about doing some beer battererd fried pickles, whatever it takes to bring this party back to bean town!!

:rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin:

I don't care if you roast a ham, pork chops or the whole friggin' pig, but get that fat bastard ready for the world series!!

My first son was born in '04, my second son born in '07, christ it look like the wife and I gonna have to have kids every year now. I better get risiduals from the Red Sox for this.

Since I haven't picked correctly the whole playoff series, I might as well go out on a limb and predict a Rockies WS win. I think the AL teams have it all over most of the NL teams. However, I really have a sneaky feeling that the Rockies are being overlooked and may just stun everyone. I'm picking them to win Game 1 and going seven games before winning it all in Game 7.

We'll see. Looking forward to this series.:rockin:

I'm saying the Red Sox in 5. The Rockies are scrappy, but their pitching won't hold off the Red Sox.

Latest posts

Back