Albany/Burlington Beer Recommendations

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

domdom

Reaction score
Howdy,
I"ll be up in Albany, NY/Burlington VT area next weekend for a friends wedding. looking forward to getting some heady topper but wanted to check on any other recommendations to try while there. would like to try tree house but not sure if they distribute to bars. was also thinking about try to bring back a suitcase of beer or possibly mailing some back but wasn't sure if that was a good idea (haven't flown in a while). thanks in advance!

I went to Burlington two weeks ago & I highly recommend Fiddlehead Brewery. They are in Shelburne, Vt. The IPA can be found on tap throughout Burlington. Very tasty.

Albany, NY resident here:
There are a couple decent (but not amazing) breweries in the city of Albany: Druthers, and the Pump station. If you like cider and/or spirits, there is Nine Pin cider and Albany distilling co, all of which are in a short drive of each other.
Purely from a beer perspective, I'd recommend the short drive to Troy, where you have Brown's, Rare Form (personal recommendation), and the Beer Diviner.

Latest posts

Back