Ain't she a beaut?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually I tasted it today, very sweet and VERY bitter. Needs time but it will be amazing.

She's not a guy?

*runs away snickering*

Actually, I shouldn't joke like that. She's in my state, so she could possibly beat me up. :)\

But that's nummy looking beer.

Agreed. Seems like only yesterday Tsuyako was in here asking us to recommend starting equipment and getting pissed that we thought she was a guy. *sniffle* Brings a tear to the eye. :D

Which I am very sorry about, but hey :tank: let by gones be by gones...

As for beating you up chsrecat, i'm only 5' 5" so depending on how big you are, maybe. But I do like making men cry:D

Wow! It's impressive that you're 1st batch isn't even conditioned and you're already setup to have 4+ fermentations going at once.

I didn't even want to brew my 2nd batch until my 1st was conditioned.

Enjoy!

Hey, my wife is 4'10". I've learned to be wary.
Fear_the_cute_ones_copy.jpg

Hey, my wife is 4'10". I've learned to be wary.
Fear_the_cute_ones_copy.jpg

Love it! Well if think I can take you on, that's fine. Anyway, jescoller my fermenting bucket is currently in bathtub soaking (need oxyclean) those are my secondaries and the glass ones are going to be for mead. Now I need another fermenting bucket.

I love how new and shiny your equipment looks, I remember a time when my stuff looked similar to that. Now most of my stuff looks all crappy and beat up on the outside but clean on the inside. I wish you a happy brewers life.

I have a hard time not starting a batch as soon as i keg a batch.

I feel ya, dude. After pitching a batch I just brewed, I often find myself wanting to just make another one.... and another... and well, basically never stop.

Tsuyako: Congratulations on your first brew. Hope it turns out great!

Chshre Cat: +1 for the Megatokyo!

i'm only 5' 5" so depending on how big you are, maybe. But I do like making men cry:D

Now that is my kind of chick.... 5'5", Brews beers, and can make me cry. I'm listening.....If I wasn’t married, ah never mind…:D nice job on the transfer! Did you keep your tools clean? What is next on the brewing agenda?
Good job lady!
Cheers
JJ

Now that is my kind of chick.... 5'5", Brews beers, and can make me cry. I'm listening.....If I wasn’t married, ah never mind…:D nice job on the transfer! Did you keep your tools clean? What is next on the brewing agenda?
Good job lady!
Cheers
JJ

Yes I kept my tools clean. (kept the dog away to) next up is a pumpkin ale that I'll do next thursday.

I usually manage to keep it out of the finished product, but I keep having to re-sanitize every step of the way.

Yeah it's not the fur i'm worried about, it's the dandur. If he shakes right next to my bucket, I'm not sure if I could save the beer.

No matter how hard I work to keep things clean, I still end up with dog hair in everything. :p

I'm always battling the dog over control around here- the airlock is Labrador tail height. Most of the time, the airlocks stay in when he wags his tail. Now, I don't know how many of you know about Labs, but when they wag their tail, their entire 80 pound body wags as well. The whole body wags along with the tail. No one can put a drink on the coffee table or anywhere below 40 inches. He happens to love beer and coffee, so if he doesn't knock them over with his tail, he's just as liable to take a slurp as he walks by. He parks under the kegerator, hoping for a stray splash.

Anyway- The beer looks great! Congrats on a great looking batch, and many more to come!

I'm always battling the dog over control around here- the airlock is Labrador tail height. Most of the time, the airlocks stay in when he wags his tail. Now, I don't know how many of you know about Labs, but when they wag their tail, their entire 80 pound body wags as well. The whole body wags along with the tail. No one can put a drink on the coffee table or anywhere below 40 inches. He happens to love beer and coffee, so if he doesn't knock them over with his tail, he's just as liable to take a slurp as he walks by. He parks under the kegerator, hoping for a stray splash.

Anyway- The beer looks great! Congrats on a great looking batch, and many more to come!

My dog's part lab part rhotwieller (sp?). He's big and yes his whole body shakes with him aswell. Thankfully the airlock is out of range from his tale.

Back