Add on HBT...weirding me out.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

number40fan

Reaction score
This picture is weirding me out. Don't know why. Never really paid attention to the message of the add until I was about to post this thread. Just, she keeps looking at me! Bottom of every page. (don't look down)

Capture.JPG

This picture is weirding me out. Don't know why. Never really paid attention to the message of the add until I was about to post this thread. Just, she keeps looking at me! Bottom of every page. (don't look down)

I get that one all the time. I've been getting more Spanish ads recently too. I speak very little Spanish.

You can join the 21st century and install AdBlock on your browser. :p

But super duper pretty please, because you know me and we're friends, white list HomeBrewTalk.

But super duper pretty please, because you know me and we're friends, white list HomeBrewTalk.

Because you asked nicely. :D I'm a little disappointed though, not seeing the creepy girl. Just some Pop-Tarts :(

I'll see if SWMBO will buy me a HBT membership for my birthday. :ban:

EDIT: Oh god, she found me. I regret everything.

Because you asked nicely. :D I'm a little disappointed though, not seeing the creepy girl. Just some Pop-Tarts :(

I'll see if SWMBO will buy me a HBT membership for my birthday. :ban:

EDIT: Oh god, she found me. I regret everything.

Should have stuck with the pop tarts.

Maybe because your a perv of some sort? I get ads for American Express and shopping and stuff.

how ya still gettin' ads, if you are supporter? Haven't seen a creepy girl since I drank the kool aid....
Ok, well, that's not entirely true.....there was that one just outside of downtown earlier this week, and she just jumped into that guys dump truck. Musta been her brother or something....

Back