A message from God!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OzarkPA

Reaction score
Check this out!
Woah!! Just popped the cork on a 6 month conditioning on our LBS 10 year anniversary IPA and check out the bottle bubble rings :fro:

BeerRingssmall-2.jpg

This proves the Membrane Theory! Multiple universes existing in membranes of beer......Oh crap, my head hurts already! :(

Edit: oh yeah, extremely cool pic BTW!! :D

i just had an oak aged arrogant bastard that did this last night!! it wasnt in the neck though. there were like 6 rings going up the entire bottle

Holy "buckaroo banzai across the 8th dimension" Batman! Or is it the 5th dimension?

Great pic BTW.

and possibly the end of the world... must check prophecies...

Did Nostradamus make any beer predictions? Also wondering what the Book of Revelations has to say about this? So many questions - so little time. Think I'll just go and brew before the Battle of Armageddon begins!

Am I really going to be the first to say it?

FIIIIIIIIVE GOOOLDEN RIIIIIIIIINGS

Fo-ur pints of beer
Three Nacho Chips
Two plates of fries
And a wicked hangover the next day

Check this out!
Woah!! Just popped the cork on a 6 month conditioning on our LBS 10 year anniversary IPA and check out the bottle bubble rings :fro:

BeerRingssmall-2.jpg

THAT'S NOT A MESSAGE FROM GOD...

Those are the SG-1 Rings..
SGTeleRings.jpg

:rockin:

E

Back