A mead sampler

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

summersolstice

Reaction score
Here's a sampling of a few commercial meads entered in the Mazer Cup International in Boulder this year. Remember these are just a few of the 170 commercial entries. Enjoy!

CIMG0547.JPG

CIMG0549.JPG

CIMG0551.JPG

CIMG0554.JPG

CIMG0595.JPG

CIMG0643.JPG

CIMG0644.JPG

I typically go to Boulder every year for the Boulder Strong Ale Fest. It looks like I need to change my annual pilgrimage to this event! Thanks for sharing the pics.

Not quite hyperventilating, but damm you summersolstice. I'm going to have some wet dreams tonight. I can't stop salivating! :)

Can you believe that I had so much mead in three days that I likely won't drink anything but beer for at least two weeks?

No. I can't. :D

But seriously, we had MORE MEAD, and MORE GOOD MEAD, at this year's event than I've seen in any one place at any one time EVER!

Glad that you brought your camera - one of these days I hope that I can remember to throw mine in with the boxes of stuff that I bring down to the event.

Back