A hello from Maine!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbswickedbrew

Reaction score
Just stumbled upon these wonderful forums and am very excited to continue investigating the wealth of information that is sure to be learned here. My name is Justin, everyone I know calls me JB. I am 21 years of age and I am from a city in Maine called Lewiston. I am a fairly new homebrewer and absolutely love to brew. At this point in time I am still an extract brewer and have bottled and drank the majority of two batches of True Brew Pale Ale (original batch) and a slightly altered second batch (different hops), with one in primary fermentation (same as batch 2) and one in secondary (a True Brew Canadian) at the time being. At this point in the game I am absolutely hooked! My near future plans are brewing a True Brew IPA and once again the tried and true altered Pale Ale which I am adding more DME in addition to the hop change. I think that is a decent enough intro into myself and the homebrewing I am involved in. I look forward to talking with people, reading, and of course sharing my insight and opinions on homebrew as well as practices. Thanks for reading and feel free to post or PM anytime. If anyone is in my neck of the woods drop me a shout, I love sharing my brews with, and getting input from fellow homebrewers.
-JB

Welcome! I live in Virginia, but my mom lived in Brookesville, Maine for 10 years until just recently.

You have found yourself a good addiction - keep at it!

Latest posts

Back