A Great American Brew Day! (2 of 2)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buzz_Armstrong

Reaction score
Cooling time(I need a smaller brewpot. This 25 gallon pot makes a 5 gallon batch look puny and the chiller efficiency is crap.
P10100571.JPG

Siphoning
P10100581.JPG

Good night my dear! See you soon!
P1010061.JPG

Next up this morning I'm doing a Bavarian Hefeweizen all-extract kit. I've made a commitment to getting it done so I've already added it to my signature. Thanks to another HBT member I found a local wine making shop that is starting to carry a limited stock of beer stuff. I intend to increase demand and grow that section of the store!

:mug:

Looks like a good day. Glad to hear that you finally got to brew after along hiatus!

:mug:

Well... a week has gone by and I reckon it's about time to move them both to secondarys.

The left one is an all extract Hefeweizen kit I got from a local wine shop that is starting to carry homebrew goodies, the one on the right is the Texas Bock mini-mash kit.

hefebock.jpg

Made a successful transfer of the Bock and Hefeweizen to secondaries, and whipped up a batch of Apple Wine while I was at it. I'm already planning my next two batches. I'm running out of homebrew and I cannot let this happen again!!

apple.jpg

Latest posts

Back