95 Corridor Beer Help

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Drizzt

Reaction score
Ok here's the situation my parents went away on a .... Sorry wrong story. I am going to Disney in November and because apparently I picked the wrong darn week all of NJ is off school and the fights are not worth it. I will be driving from Philly suburbs to Disney. My price for driving is 4 cases of beer to bring home. If
you live south of Philly tell me what I should buy in your state if u live near 95 tell me what to buy and where to buy it please. My thanks to the collective in advance

I'm not sure if my the flavors in my beer are off or complex 😳

Taking this trip now from NY (Currently in MD) I plan to hit a bottle shop when we stop in Savannah overnight & another in FL near Disney.

Good luck :)

Thanks for the response. Send me the name of the bottle shop if it is a good one I can have SWMBO schedule it in. Btw I'm dumb I am trying this trip in one shot. After the kids are done tricker treating in the car and off we go.

Taking this trip now from NY (Currently in MD) I plan to hit a bottle shop when we stop in Savannah overnight & another in FL near Disney.

Good luck :)

Safe travels

We are leaving on Halloween night get the kids sugared up then stick them in the car for 16 hours. Sorry I am generally not clear.

Back