90% done electric build

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MMessenger79

Reaction score
So as I am sitting here waiting for my Auber PID to auto tune. I decided to upload some pictures of my eherms build. It is your basic Kal clone except I chose to hard wire some plugs into the table. If I can find them, I will show the conduit in the back of the table.

IMAG0069[1].jpg

IMAG0070[1].jpg

IMAG0071[1].jpg

IMAG0074[1].jpg

IMAG0082[1].jpg

Total scenario looks professional and practicable. Images showing that you are nicely managing to your eherms build. I think you are doing well and you are on track.

Thank you for the nice words. There are many things on this forum to help everyone. I made the mistake of using 10 and 12 gauge wire for everything, when I could have gone smaller with the controls. Also, rolling a herms coil is a PITA!! I think buying a pre rolled one with fittings may be the way to go. I just bought a 1 1/4" Milwaukee hole saw to punch a hole for my second element. Worked like a dream. $8.97, better than having to buy a 1 1/4" Chassis punch.

Back