• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hawaii 8 tap Kegerator in Kauai

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RJS

Reaction score
Aloha Brewers,

Anyone in the Hawaiian Islands need an 8 tap Kegerator, selling for $500. Shipping most likely via Young Brothers.

15 yr old standard fridge hollowed out and fitted with chrome taps, two four-way splitters for CO2, 8 gas and 8 liquid, all it needs is some kegs.

Gas tank not included

image.jpg

Just made me miss Hawaii. And thinking how cool it would be to live there as an adult now with a kegerator.
GLWS

Just made me miss Hawaii. And thinking how cool it would be to live there as an adult now with a kegerator.
GLWS

It depends on your age and activity level i think, to move here that is.

You have to be ready to settle down and chill. Island fever is a real thing and drives many people away after a few years, kind of like living in the internet-less hills of Massachusetts.

This is a very good reason to move there.

If someone moved here and bought this kegerator, i would add a full keg of our beer in it, just so they have something to get going.

But for realz, that keg would be on a loan. I want it back when its empty!

Latest posts

Back