• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Jersey 8 Kegs, Plate Chiller, Mash Tun

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stbnj

Reaction score
I am unloading my brewing gear for now as we have our first child on the way soon. I will mail the chiller and the keg gloves but the rest I would prefer to do local pick up. I don't want to clog the post up with pictures so email me if you are interested in a specific item and I will get you photos.

5 gallon Pin Lock kegs- $40 each, some are in better shape than others, all hold pressure. One is ball lock height the others are true pin lock. 5 available 2 black, 2 red, 1 green handle

Keg Gloves- Black 5 gallon 20 dollars including the ice pack

30 Plate DudaDiesel Chiller, this is the shorter one. $70 shipped, $60 for local pick up.

10 Gallon cooler style mash tun with stainless steel braid- $40.

I will take reasonable offers but I think I have set fair prices for this stuff. PM me with any questions. Thanks for looking
UPDATED TO REFLECT SOLD ITEMS

How is the plate chiller? I've been checking out Duda Diesel but haven't pulled the trigger? I am interested

The small kegs are sold already. I will look into shipping the kegs if I do not receive a local offer. The plate chiller is great, it was dropping my beer to pitching temps on one pass using hose water in the summer.

I'll get in line for the keg glove if the others don't take them
Is it Just the one you have or do you have more ?
Sending you A PM just in case others back out

Back